• great knowledge of ES2015;
• experience with C# will be an advantage;
• knowledge of React/Redux will be nice to have;
• good English (both written and spoken);
• willingness to travel;
• willingness to solve testing assignment (couple of hours test);
• possibility to take participation in occasional meetings with US office at late hours (due to time diﬀerence).
Company is looking for a senior engineer to help build the next generation of their product. You will be working on the user interface for both desktop and cloud products, developing elegant solutions to complex problems by solving for the best user experience. This could include involvement in design ideation, rapid prototyping, and simplifying complex content into functional and intuitive interfaces.
• high level of income and benefits package;
• convenient location – Podil;
• great opportunities for professional growth;
• business trips to the USA and Europe.
If you are interested in the position and your experience meets the requirements, please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org